Having a website or online presence is essential for any type of business, and a lot of companies recognize this, which is why they have active official pages on different social media sites along with their own website as well. Now, in order to increase traffic in your website and ensure that people are visiting your social media pages, you need to advertise your business, and the most effective way to do that is through online banner ads across different websites and social media outlets.
A good online banner ad that catches people’s attention is more likely to be clicked on than an ordinary one. People nowadays are actually vary of banner ads, so you need to make sure that you get the right design. For information regarding creating your own banner ad, you can check out donothingmoney.com for a basic guide of the different steps.
- The first thing you need to look into is the size of your banner ads. There are a number of different size options you can choose from ranging from half page advertisements to medium rectangle banners and so on.
- You want to make sure your banner is placed in a good area. So, you need to pay for spots on websites that will feature the banner ad in the beginning.
- You do not want to go overboard with your banner ad. An extremely loud or vivid image will only make users more wary of your ad than curious.
- You want to follow a clean format where you have your company name and logo written clearly, your slogan or offer that is supposed to catch their attention, and lastly, an option that indicates what they need to do next.
- Users only pay attention to banner ads for a few seconds, so make sure that your font is clear and easy to read.